By: Joseph Laviano | 3g Ignite Marketing Group | July 3, 2022
Why do I think this is occurring?
It may have been the perfect storm of customers flocking to small businesses after the “big shutdown” and the employee shortage. This forced small business owners to focus on running the business while shoving marketing initiatives into the backseat. Once the business rush slowed, small businesses looked for the easiest path to promote their business, and social media fit the bill. These businesses need to check the insights, they are
Why do businesses need a website?
1) A website instantly gives legitimacy and professionalism to your business.
2) A website is 100% customizable (unless you use a template platform like WIX or Squarespace). You own the content, and you create the experience you want your customer and prospects to see.
3) A Properly optimized website can attract new customers and prospects by appearing on popular search engines like Google.
85% of internet users search and discover local businesses through search engines like Google.
4) You can collect prospective customers’ data by encouraging them to fill out a “contact us” form or an email “newsletter opt-in” module.
5) Your social media pages and local citations like Google My Business should support and direct users to your website. Without a website, these pages have nowhere to direct people.
With economic uncertainty looming, small businesses need to concentrate on a digital marketing strategy, and the website needs to be step 1.
3G Ignite Marketing Solutions specializes in website design and development. Contact us today for more information or to get an estimate on a custom website or website redesign.
Let's get to work!